- IML Legal Articles and Columns
- Articles and columns published by the IML Legal Department in the Illinois Municipal Review magazine.
- FOIA Case Summaries
- Summaries of court and AG opinions interpreting the various provisions of FOIA.
- OMA Case Summaries
- Summaries of court and AG opinions interpreting the various provisions of the Open Meetings Act.
- Illinois Attorney General's Open Government Website
- The AG's Open Government website contains a variety of information regarding Illinois' Sunshine Laws, including the full-text of the binding opinions of the Public Access Counselor (PAC), and links to the electronic training.
- 2014 FOIA Directory, updated January 2015